Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some Thank You's

First off I need to apologise to my sweet friend Jo for taking
 so long to get this posted. Jo is from
She made me this incredible canvas when I was healing, Isn't it just beautiful!

but an even greater surprise was inside. The back had a secret compartment.
Flip open the tag and...

inside a nest of soft feathers and a heart shaped stone for healing.
Isn't that just Beautiful!
Thank you sweet Jo and please forgive my tardiness.

I received this incredible Thank you card from the uber talented Tracy at
Tracy's work is amazing!!! She puts so much detail in everything she touches.

Now this darling card came from Vada at .
It was part of a Thank you package with lots of goodies she sent me.
She told me I didn't need to post this but how could I not, Its just darling!!!

and look at what I won from Liz at Lulu liz in la la land.
This huge ephemera package all from France. Are you drooling yet?
I guarantee this will all go to good use.
Thank you Liz!!!!

My Dear friend Terry at
sent me this wonderful hanging and lace for my Birthday.
I saw it on her blog and instantly fell in Love with it!
Its now hanging in my studio.
Thank you Terry.

Louise from Kard Krazy remembered my Birthday too.
She sent me this sweet card.
I don't know if you can see them in the photo but it has the most precious
 little pearls around the neck.
I think they both know how much I Love dress forms!

Thank you all so much! You all spoil me!!!
Stop by and visit these amazing artists if you can.
You won't be sorry!!!

Now one more thing I have to mention.
 I have a Blogaversary coming up very soon!!!
hum...... Wonder what you would like?
 Suggestions are always welcome.

I'll be around to visit you all soon.
Hugs Lynn




19 comments:

misteejay said...

What a host of treasures. That canvas is so beautiful and how super to find the little hidden treat.

Toni xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely things received - enjoy! Valerie

cheryl said...

oh gosh lynn hun what amazing,treasures you have here all so beautifully created,hugs cherylxxxxx

Terry said...

Lovely little surprises! Glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration, so long and well deserved! Hugs!

bobbie said...

Lucky you!!! What beautiful goodies ~

Evelyn S. said...

You have good blogger friends all over the world, Lynn....and you deserve them! (BTW...just got a copy of SS and saw a darling Christmas creation of yours. I notice that it was even highlighted for it's extra little features!)

like the air said...

What wonderful goodies! Enjoy! :)

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello,

I am coming from Melanie's blog.

You have a lovely blog and I am astounded at the number of amazing cards and presents you have received from your fantastic friends.

Best wishes,
Joseph

Anonymous said...

Lynne, i am glad you had a wonderful birthday. Wow that canvas is such a wonderful idea. I love all your beautiful treasures.
Many many happy returns
hugs June xxxx

Hearts Turned said...

Such a sweet thank-you post, Lynn! What lovely gifts were made & given...so inspiring!

Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend...

Julie

Diane said...

Your house must be like Christmas everyday. What fun to receive all those beautiful things. Diane

trisha too said...

Wow, what a fabulous lot of fun goodies! Now THAT is some wonderful birthday mail!

:)

And a blogaversary coming up, you are always up to something! I know I feel blessed to have a charm you made from a swap a year or so ago--I think something you've made would be delightful for your blog celebration!

Unknown said...

Well I do hope you had a wonderful birthday my friend. It looks like your received so wonderful goodies..

Hugs, Linda

PetraB said...

Gosh, these are all amazing treasures - and happy belated birthday. It is wonderful that you had great celebrations!

Jo said...

I had no idea that it was your birthday ... silly me ... i seem to be out of the loop on so many things these days ... Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope that you had a wonderful day!

Dee in N.H. said...

My goodness! You have some talented friends! Great treasures!

Anonymous said...

Fabulously wonderful art as always! Your pieces always make me smile. They are just that gorgeous!

Lululiz said...

It was a pleasure sending you the ephemera from France, I just wish I had known that it was your birthday, could have included something else. Grrr. So whats the date then, lol, just so that I know for next year!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are wonderful!!! What fabulously talented ladies!!!

Blog Archive