Friday, February 24, 2012

Vicki's Valentine Win

Look at the wonderful Valentine win I received from Vicki at
She did such a darling job of packaging everything up. She made the sweetest bag with a doily and my initial on it. Some awesome little metal embellishments are in the bag that sits in the sweet tin. It even has one of those pins (the kind we used as kids for our locker when we went swimming). Remember those? 
Check out that # tag. Isn't that the coolest! and the paper fringe and punched hearts. All so sweet.
Thank you so much Vicki. I love it all!


16 comments:

misteejay said...

Such lovely goodies - have lots of fun with them Lynn.

Toni xx

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Congratulations Miss Lynn!!! What a Wonderful Treasure!
Have a Wonderful Weekend my Friend!
Hugs
Jill
Ps I still have my Valentine Tin up! I just can't put away!! Thank You again!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lucky you, enjoy! Valerie

pchickki said...

what a sweet surprise !
Lucky Girl

Marti said...

What a nice box of treasures! Lucky you.

Netty said...

Beautiful win. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Ann said...

what wonderful goodies!!!

bobbie said...

A sweet haul!!!

karen hess jewelry said...

You lucky girl! Everything is so sweet and Vicki is so generous! I'm sure you'll turn these into amazing little treasures, Lynn.
xoxo
Karen

Diane said...

What a fun package. Have a lovely weekend.

I forgot to comment on your Easter ATCs. Very pretty and original. Diane

Hearts Turned said...

What a sweet gift!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Julie

Terry said...

Enjoy your winnings! All looks so lovely!

trisha too said...

Fun goodies, congratulations, you lucky lady!

(And you're right, it's hard to believe that you've only made one twinchie!!!)

:)

Sherry said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comments. I've missed visiting your blog and seeing all your gorgeous work.

Congratulations on your fabulous win!

xx

Vicki said...

I thought you might like that metal tag. So glad you enjoyed it and I am sure you will put it to good use.

2amscrapper said...

ooh congrats! looks yummy!

Blog Archive